I'm Alone in A Quite Place

Rabu, April 25, 2018


OMG! This was freaking crazy! Another achievement in my life happened yesterday. For the first time in my life… I watch a thriller movie ALONE in the cinema! WOW! /applause/

Actually I didn’t want to watch it alone. Oh yeah! Of course! How on earth I want that kind of movie alone after I spend my own money to scare out myself? I’m not that stupid, seriously! I had made an appointment with my friend to meet up that afternoon. She is the one who decided where would we meet and what time. But unfortunately I couldn’t contact her when I’d arrived at the venue, and I was late about 10 minutes since the movie started. I called her, I texted her, there was no response. I decided directly to watch it ALONE! A.LO.NE! And as usual I chose the backmost row, A row. And since I got my ticket until I entered the studio, I was grumbling to myself, “OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING RIGHT NOW? WHY I’M WATCHING THIS MOVE ALONE?! GOSH!!!!”


And when I entered the studio, everyone was in silence. And the atmosphere was different. I was tense and curious what did I left. I sat alone and getting tenser.

And you know what? My reason wanted to watch this movie is because I’m having stress lately, so I want to scream out loud. I thought this movie would make me that so. BUT! I didn’t scream even once during the movie. WOW! I was watching it while closed my mouth and ears because I was taken along with the movie and felt like I was a part of the movie, so I needed to keep silent and don’t make any noise if I want to survive. I also hid my face behind my tote bag. HAHA. I’m grateful I watched it alone tho I imagined if I watch it with someone HAHA.


As a common people who doesn’t really understand cinematography, I only focused on the plot or the acting. But, again, unfortunately, because I was late, I couldn’t say anything about the plot because I left several scenes at first. I’m not sure are they important scenes because several seconds after I sat down, the title scene just showed up. I’m not sure because there are several things that make me not sure about the plot. They are vague enough to me to make me understand the plot. I don’t know… but it’s probably my problem. I’m quite complicated minded person. Hihi. My not-understanding are like… what is the father’s daughter uses on her ear? What is it for? How can it make the alien ill?

And I was getting angry when the movie ended. Why? It ended when I’d already prepared myself for the next scene and what will happen. But… IT ENDED! OH GOSH! Such a very good hanging ending! It must have a sequel! I’m sure!!!!!!!!

It ended right after I cried so hard because of the climax of the plot. Oh! It will be a spoiler. Is it okay? But what I can say is… that scene made me cried so hard because I thought of my dad. And how hard he works for so long. And he does whatever it takes to make me and my brothers and also my family keep alive and survive no matter how no matter what. And I talked to myself, “The one I used to hate most probably will be the one I will love fcking much. Because without him, I won’t live until now like this.”

I haven’t moved from my sadness yet but the clerk already opened the door. OOOOOOH! And I was angrier when I checked my watch and it was 6.35 pm! While the movie started at 4.55 pm! It’s less than 120 minutes. OH!!! I hate this! Seriously! In the end, I cursed alone when the lights turned on. And my friend called me right after the movie ended and I cursed at her because of the movie HAHAHA. And cursed again right after I got out from the studio but I saw a ghost in front of it! HUH! There was a horror premiere at that night. And I went to the toilet and when I was out I found another ghost. OH GOSH!

I hate this! But I think I must watch the sequel later. I don’t know will I watch it alone or not. Should I watch the sequel alone again? What do you think? 




You Might Also Like

0 komentar