The Queer Curtain

Selasa, Januari 17, 2017


This is one of some books I got from a conference I attended last year, from the Embassy of China in Indonesia’s stand. This is a Chinese children storybook which written in English. And it’s my other way to improve my English. My English is not really good enough as a student of International Relation major even I have been studying English since elementary school. Ouh!

I’m spending my holiday now after finished my late final exam because I had an incident when it was held. And finally, I have my time to improve myself, not only enjoy my spare time but resting ㅎㅎㅎ. Improve foreign language I learn is one of the things on my to-do-list during this holiday. And I just get my time to read this kind of book. 

By the way, from my side, I don’t really think it’s a children storybook. I just flatly feel it’s a novel with a quite simple story. Maybe it comes maybe because I didn’t read many children stories when I was a child so… I lack information about it. 

But this book is good enough for me who is improving my English. But in other side make my confusion appears to the surface because too many words that unfamiliar for me. And I have a little doubt toward it because this book is English translated Chinese children book which not only not written by not Western one but because it contains many slang words. So yeah, that’s it. 

And here I put some pages with highlighted lines that hooked my heart from this book. Here they are!




There are not much I can quote because it is a children story book.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar