Have Same Taste of Fashion with and Inspired by

Selasa, Mei 23, 2017

Okay... 
It’s been really awhile since the last time I write something on this blog. With my dilemma between blogspot and wordpress which triggered by the inability to comment on my post, it’s quite depressing. But yeah... as many people say, no matter how far the ship sails, no matter how many places it stops, it always knows where it should back, it always knows which is its home. Same like me, no matter how interesting and simple wordpress is, my favourite is this one. I like this blog name. It’s the best! 

Any way… I don’t write often on my blog, right? First of all… maybe I should explain my worry of perfection. Because yeah, I’m typical an idealist. And I'm too often being too serious about many things even they are no need to take it seriously. And blogging is one of them. I always, always, always want to make my blog active. But I don’t know what should I post, what should I write. I have many thoughts which for myself is so interesting but I’m not sure about the others. And I also think that my writing is not as good as the other blogger. So I… usually delay my writing because of my idealism or my confusion. In the end, I don’t write anything. But… now… I’m trying to write anything I want to on my beloved blog. No matter how creepy it is.Hehe

Here I start… 
For someone(s) who have same interest with me to Korean Pop, you guys may know that Super Junior, my very first liked group, is having something that we can say as hiatus because many of their members are in military service. So their music promotion activities are not really many. And yeah… there is so little news about them. And I am who biased Choi Siwon who is still in the military service until three months later lost some of my spirits to fangirling. 

About a year since his service I’m not really into KPOP. But, I forget the exact time when does it start, after I watched a special stage of Monsta X covered TVXQ’s Mirotic I got my fangirling spirit back. I was curious about this group, why are they so beautiful? Then I searched about them and had been known them ‘til now. And I decided which member is my bias. He is Yoon Kihyun. And this group is one of the groups I like. But I can really tell I’m really into them. 

Because… lately… after BTS’ Blood, Sweat, and Tears released. I know this song from my friend’s tweet so I was curious and listened to it. It felt weird at first but this song can stop playing in my head somehow. This song is really addictive. I started liking this song. And somehow, I fell into this group because of this song. Even I don’t know their names at that time. I don’t know which one is
Jungkook? I don’t know which one is Taehyung or V, are they the same person? I don’t know many things about them. But since I really like that song but I know their old songs which are not really my type before I know this song, before I like them, before I really into them. Again, I tried to memorize all their names. And search many things related to them. And Jungkook is my bias on BTS. And I really like him.

Then, I like BTS more than Monsta X. I just realized it after I attended a mini gathering of Monsta X which hold by my friend. At that time I thought so hard about myself. I asked myself so many questions. Do I really like Monsta X? Which one I like more, Monsta X or BTS? Who am I? Am I Monbebe? Am I ARMY? Am I just a fan? Am I just someone who like KPOP? After a silent fight with myself in my mind, I decided I like BTS more than Monsta X. I like Jungkook more than
Kihyun. I will want to listen to BTS song live then I attend MonstaX’s concert next September. Then, I rank the groups I like. Which is Super Junior always on top because they are my first love in KPOP. And the next is… BTS. Following by Monsta X and TEEN TOP on the same level.

My days now is coloured by BTS. My favourite is Jungkook but I ship him with Taehyung. Actually, I prefer call V with his real name. And you can say that V is my second bias. I like Jungkook for all of his talent. Not only singing. Not only dancing. But he can do many things well. Really well. Almost everything he can do really well. That’s why he called as “Golden Magnae”. But Taehyung, he is visually perfect! So perfect! More than that, I do really like his fashion taste. He is stylish more than anyone in this group. And he’s elegant on his own style even sometimes his style felt weird. But I still like it even I inspired by his style. And this is my very first time really into someone and inspired by someone’s fashion style. I’d never really into someone’s style neither female nor male.

Yea… this is really my very first time. That’s why lately I really passionate when I choose outfits I will wear when I go to campus. Before now, I don’t really care with my outfits, with my style, with my look to the other, with what others think about me. But since I don’t remember the exact time, I realized if I want have someone handsome, good looking, well manner, I have to be that one first. That’s what my mom says. And I realized I’m growing old now. And one day in the future I must marry because I don’t one live alone and I need someone to be hugged and hug me when I’m down. So I decide to care about myself more now. And because I really like Taehyung’s style I often imitate his style on my daily outfits. Here is my very first try to imitate his style.


And this outfits also inspired by Taehyung.


And this is the newest one, what I wore today.

I really intended this outfits. Even before I went to Jakarta, I usually life on my campus day in Jakarta while I stay in Tangerang, my parents’ house on weekends or breaks or holiday, I put out many outfits because I didn’t know what should I wear for this week, I try to match this and that, try to be stylish. Why? Because last Saturday when I wore an outfit which really into Taehyung’s style, but I wasn’t sure about it because it was not as good as I imagined, there are some people gave positive comments. One said I looked like a celeb and another one said that was cute. Hehe. It made the doubts about my fashion taste disappeared and increased my confidence. And this outfits… not only inspired by Taehyung but also Jungkook. Taehyung only contributed to the very-bright-red-popeye-beach-feeling shirt. While all-black outfits are inspired by Jeon Jungkook especially the black hat. Jungkook usually wears monochrome outfits even he often wears all in black from head to toe. That’s why.

And lately, because I'm really into BTS especially Jungkook. And the weather in Jakarta is no joke, really hot, I do wear the hat often too. Want to imitate Jungkook too. Hehe.

That pic is my snapgram update while waiting for the bus. And yeah...
Do I look like Jungkook? Or like a fashionista? 

As written on my instagram post, my today outfits describe my current condition that quite pressed, having much stress, not focus on my work and study, lose my motivation, blur, stiff. And I need, I must, I have to calm myself, I have to refresh myself, I have to escape from this city, this place, I have to have a holiday very soon.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar