Best Friend

Rabu, Februari 22, 2012

many peoples have their own best friends, and they are proud of them. but in the fact, their best friend isn't the real best friend. ok, maybe I'm just traumatized.

when you get close with your friend and you assume your friend is your best friend. it isn't necessarily what your friend thinks.

I never assume my friend is my best friend, though I often come to her home and her parents know me. I never believe best friends cause I'm too often hear my friends complain.

"she just comes to me when she sad." 
or "when she gets a new friend she leaves me." 
or "now she has her boyfriend and she forgets me." 

these are real. not just one, but more than that. and I think so.
I am just a friend, but not a best friend moreover best friend forever. who wants to die just for their friend? no one.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar