The Most Talkative

Kamis, Februari 16, 2012

Today we studied about descriptive text, we began from to describe my classmate. And he brought many papers with many characters of people. And we should describe our classmate and tell about them in front of the class.

 
I got “patient” and I chose Vernika as the more patient than other in the class. She got many predicates such as diligent, patient, friendly, discipline, and many more I forget :D she got many good predicates, but Zul is the opposite lol. 

He got as the anger, arrogant (lmao. But that is true), lazy, and many again.
 
But, when Vivi came in front the class and told who is the most cheerful classmate, she chose me. She said “And she is Zakia. She is cheerful but sometime she looks like crazy people.” 

Before she finished, I knew her mean is me, i'm sure, that is me lol. I agree with her, i'm cheerful but sometime i'm be a weird people and act like crazy people lmao. but one of them called me smart lol. idk who is she, i'm forget ><
 
And on Wimbi’s chance he told who is the most talkative in the class, and he chose Indon. But my teacher didn’t agree, he though the most talkative should be me lol. And I think so, i'm the most noisy girl in my class or maybe at my school? Kkk~

And in the end of this class my teacher said next week we should bring a photo of myself or my family but I disagree with him, I told him I want to bring my idol’s photo. Absolutely, when I got an assignment like this my first idea is Choi Siwon lol. I'm not patient for next week, i'm so exited for this. Maybe I’ll bring Siwon’s poster? Lol

You Might Also Like

0 komentar