My First

Kamis, Maret 22, 2012

today is my ex-chair mate's birthday. and we still fight until now, i think like that. although we're fighting but i should say happy birthday to her. so, last evening i bough a bar of chocolate for her. i just can give that too her. im so poor for this month. the most important isnt the gift but the wishes and prays, rite? and in that night i made a card, birthday's card for her. that was my first time wrote a card for someone. i never did that before. this is my first card. when i wrote that, im afraid that wont good. so, i did it well. yeah, although the result of what i did isnt too good. but that is look good i think. i made that with my love i think /sigh/ and, this is what i made last night.


the cover of card

the message 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar