Goodbye Davin :"

Selasa, Mei 15, 2012

Life is short. Live just once. Life is cruel and it's unexpected.

No one knows when will their life end. Young doesn't mean you will live longer than the old ones. And old doesn't mean you'll end your life sooner than the young ones. All people have their own destinies, Allah already planned when they will end these lives and how they will end it up.

Today, I just knew, my friend, my lovely friend since I was in elementary school until now, we were in the same schools. Davin. Davin Sanjiro. He passed away last night :" I was shocked. I couldn't believe it.

My eonni told me this morning when I was in my class and watched videos. She told me about Davin's passed away. I was shocked and couldn't believe this.

I asked for confirmation from one of my elementary friends. She answered, "Yes. He passed away. He got an accident."

At that time I cried. My friend asked me, "Are you crying? Do you miss Hangeng too much?"

She asked me like that cause some minutes before I got the news about Davin's passed away I told her that I miss Hangeng so much. I just cried and told her that my friend just passed away.

At that time, I just remembered when was my last contact with him. It was last month, the night before I watched ss4 when I couldn't sleep because I was too nervous. He read my tweet and advised me to read Al-Qur'an.

When I remembered it, I cried harder than before. I regretted why I didn't contact him more often. Why?!

These are my last contacts with him :"


I never thought it would be my last contact with him. I even didn't remember when was the last time I met with him. 

It hit me hard. I still couldn't believe it!

He passed away because of students' fight (tawuran). He fell down from the public car's roof. After that, he vomited then he really passed away.

This is a reality and I should, I must accept it.

Goodbye Davin, goodbye.
Sorry for all the bad things I did for you. Sorry, for anything. Sorry, I didn't pray for you when you fought against death. Sorry, I didn't contact you more often. Sorry, I couldn't visit you to see you for the last time. 

Sorry, Davin~~ I couldn't be a good friend to you. A thousand "sorry"(s) aren't enough to describe how sorry I am to you.

Goodbye David.
Wish Allah accept all kindnesses you did when you were alive. Wish Allah forgive your sins. I wish you get better, the best places there in heaven. I wish you will be happier there and won't be lonely there. I wish you are accepted on Allah's side.

Goodbye David. I love you~~~~~ <3
I wish your family can be strong, can accept your leaving with sincere. I wish your family is always in Allah's goodness. You and your family are always in my prayers. I pray the best for your next life there and your family life's here.

Different worlds won't make our friendship separate, you are still my friend.

Goodbye Davin. I love you. I'll miss you. See you next time in the new life. :"

You Might Also Like

0 komentar