Sexy, Free & Single Teaser Review

Jumat, Juni 29, 2012


Finally, what I've waited for already came. The teaser of Super Junior single for their 6th album 'Sexy, Free & Single' is out!

I'm is very excited about this. Omg... after 6 months with the last album. now they're comeback with another concept and don't forget there is Kangin in this album. He's back!

Oh oh ohhhh~ I repeated this video many times and I am not bored with this.

Like the concept, this teaser is so sexy. I couldn't take my breath when I was watching this video. They look so handsome, sexy, and cool here.

What is the most I like? Siwon, yes he's my favourite for all things.

First I watched this, I was so shocked, "Omg!!! My Siwon with silver hair" although it made him look older, it made him look handsome too. I really love his hair in this teaser, and also his eyeliners. I love it so much!

He looks so handsome in this teaser and it makes me impatient to watch the full MV.

And... Donghae. He becomes the centre. He is exactly in the centre of the position. He looks handsome too there. Oh ya, at 00:03 he pulling up his trousers ᄏᄏ Cute~~

Eunhyuk! His t-shirt in this teaser is really familiar. It looks like a t-shirt EXO's wore. He looks so handsome with his black hair here. I really like his black hair.

Kangin, look so handsome too. Finally, he's back! I'm already missing him. And now he's back. Fuu~~

Sungmin Sungmin!! I really like his platinum blonde hair too. Yeah, I really obsess with platinum blonde, I hope one day my Siwon will have platinum blonde hair.

Ok, back to Sungmin, as usual when he dances his expression will change to be serious and it happens in this teaser too.

All members in this teaser are so so so so handsome. So sexy and handsome. But, I don't know why it makes me feel like back to Bonamana era. Siwon's hairstyle and eyeliners, Yesung's sleeveless, Kyuhyun's hair. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar