April Fools Day

Minggu, April 07, 2013

Maybe it's so late too post on (like usual), yah you know la!~ I don't have much time to posting on blog (but have much for spazzing LOL).

The first day of this month, I didn't remember it was April Fools Day because I have never celebrate it. I knew it at the night because many people were talking about it but in the morning I forgot all thing about it. But my classmate just made some jokes and fooled the other but it wasn't quite funny for me.

After back from school, I checked my phone, I don't bring my phone at school because of I almost lost it when raid for phone /sigh/ In that time, I used another phone that ex from my mom so I didn't know who texted me. There was a message that the sender angry to me because I said something bad about her on the back. Tbh, I didn't shocked at all because I didn't know the sender and I just tried to find who is the sender. And... she is my sister -classmate that I consider as my younger sister. Then I just replied the message and I got an amazing idea ㅋㅋㅋ

I tried so hard to choose the best target for this April fools project. Seriously, this is my first time to celebrate it and I was really excited. And after a few minutes, I knew who will I fooled then made a plan for it. After done with my business in the inspired toilet LOL. I texted my ex about how I hate him who just contact me when he needs me and forgets me when he happy with his life over there. Tbh, it was what there was in heart for long time before and so difficult to make him know about it. So, this is a way! Thanks Fera! {()}

I waited for his respond til going to evening and just got nothing. There was no respond for him. Yeah, as expected yeah!~~~

Almost frustrated with my failed first experience, I got brainstorm from The Almighty. I knew who would made it be success, and just texted her soon. Didn't need much time to get her respond, she was so panic. Oh yeah, my text talked about was quite same like my sister sent to me but I used sharper words. She replied me: "What's matter?" Then I just replied with two words, "APRIL MOP!" I just laughed because of her folly. I though I would ended here. But...

When I really enjoyed my fangirling thingy, suddenly she back hugged me and appeared in front of me with very very confuse face and asked me immediately, "Do you angry with me?" I lost my mind and didn't know what she meant, so I just said, "Eh?" with my innocence face LOL. She repeated the question and my laugh is exploded. OMG! How could?! I just said it was April Mop via text.

She still showed her confuse face and I kept laughing. My stomach was really sick because of this. Oh really!~~~ Then I told her it was April Mop! She seemed like wanted to kill me LMAO! Then she told me the story how could she arrived at my place while she was on the road, riding the motor. She almost bumped a grandfather at the bend. I laughed and she showed an irritated face. 

When she was telling me about her journey to my place and how annoyed her by me LOL
suddenly her phone rang. What was it? Text message. Who from? Me! LOL. It just received. And one more time she wanted to kill me
ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my gosh, this was my first time and successful. Thank you so much Saripong being my fooled LOL.

PS: After met me up, she took revenge to do same to the other LOL

You Might Also Like

0 komentar