I Will Change My Ava

Rabu, April 17, 2013


Finally, after galau will Jakarta be the one city of Super Show 5 stop just know the promoter confirmed that Indonesia included in Super Show 5 yeay!




But the problem is... it will held on June 1st and 2nd. I still don't know when my final test will be held, it must on June but I don't know the exact date. If it will be held on the last week of May I will die and won't attend this show. But... I have to change my twitter's avatar. Seriously!

This news is so good, makes my head was going to explode and makes me going crazy because too excited. But I have to make a really good plan to go to Jakarta for it. How to skip the school silently without any friends know I will go to this show and my teachers don't know I lied about the reason I won't attend the classes for some day.

Some times ago, on of my friends asked me about will I go to SS5 INA if it'll there and really don't like it. Why? Because if everyone I know I'll go there I can't go there silently and my teacher will know it and they, the other students at my school will gossip about my departure, I'm sure! It's happened last year and I really don't like it and don't want it happen again.

For this plan, I just checked the plane tickets to go there at that date. I'm so excited even my hands were shaking while checked the tickets LOL. The price is quite expensive, last year just about 400K for a ticket and now is 1.5 times more expensive hurrr. But, who will pay it is my daddy. Don't worry ㅋㅋ




But... I'm who have made a promise with 5 friends that will go to this show together is a bit disappointed because some of them won't go there because parents' permission issue. Oh, at least I won't go there alone like last year, rite? But I want we five!!! Tbh, I'm not sure with two other will they really come with me or just their plans but the condition won't approve them? Who knows?! But I really hope I won't go alone again this yeah fiuh!~

One more prob is... I don't how much I have. I haven't checked it for several month so I don't know. Can I buy official merch? Lightstick is a must so already include my budget LOL. Neck pillow is so tempting, tumbler too! >///< I want them all! I hope my money is enough /pray/

Homework remaining: Memorize all of fanchat and download all of SS5 Seoul HD fancam. So, I know the fanchart correctly. It's will same like I did last year.

I want the standing area again this year but I don't know I have to negotiate with two other about it. I don't have any interest to take moshpit because my eyes are myopic even I wear my glasses I can't see clearly sometimes and I don't have any binocular for watch them from moshpit. Moshpit only fits for who want to take fancam and photo of them. But, if they want to take moshpit than standing for some reasons, I have to follow them. Wish I can enjoy the show completely from there ㅋㅋ

Now, just wait for the price list and the category also the seating plan. And how this year will not messy like last year ^^/

You Might Also Like

0 komentar