Shouldn`t Post: Envy

Rabu, Februari 06, 2013

Today is my friend`s birthday and as usual I dont know it yeah I`ve never remember my friends` birthday just  a part of my friend I remember their birthday quite well. But the point isn`t it.
Yesterday she asked me to came to her house but I didn`t know what for and just realized this afternoon it`s for her birthday party kkk what a bad friend I am. She just told me one thing, someone the first congratuled her, yeah her ex errr. What was time he congratulated her? At 12.02 am! Just 2 minutes in february 6th laaa!~ Tbh, I`m so envy. I remembered my last birthday I was waiting my ex, I thought he would be the first one congratulated me. I kept waiting for him even my birthday passed and in the end he congratulated me a day or two or three days after my birthday, what a dissapointed! I was sorry to me and I just yeah no problem although I was so sad because of his carelessness on me. I thought he knew I was sad because of him and just said, "I thought I would make any sense."

You Might Also Like

0 komentar